Re: T-shirt help wanted

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: T-shirt help wanted
Date: 2006-05-30 18:32:36
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm not taking suggestions for the
t-shirt design (except in the narrow context for which I requested help).
I have neither the bandwidth, nor the time, to develop a consensus on
design, slogan, etc. (such discussions generally involve about a month and
150+ e-mails).    The t-shirt is being designed by Aurynn, and approved by
the conference committee with a minimum of fuss.

Sorry, I know it's not how we usually do things but I'm stretched a little
thin on planning this conference.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus