pgsql-students mailing list requested

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Marc G(dot) Fournier <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Date: 2006-05-26 17:48:41
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

Between Summer of Code, the Anniversary and some stuff I'm trying to set up
with ACM, I'm looking at ways to bring academic users of Postgres and the
main community closer together.

Elein suggested that we set up a pgsql-students mailing list. I think this
is a terrific idea, and easy. So can we set up a pgsql-students mailing
list? With me as admin? I'm hoping that at Anniversary I can recruit a
professor to take over leadership, but for now we could really use the
list for Summer of Code.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus