Two small bugs

From: "Edward Di Geronimo Jr(dot)" <edigeronimo(at)xtracards(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Two small bugs
Date: 2006-05-19 03:21:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
I just ran across two bugs. I started looking into it myself, but it
looks like Dave or Andreas will be able to fix these far faster than I
can.

First issue - it is impossible to change the properties of a server
unless you have at least one active server connection.

Steps to Reproduce:

1) Make sure at least 2 servers are registered
2) Start a fresh instance of pgAdmin
3) Click on a server name - the properties toolbar icon will be disabled
4) Open a connection to one of the registered servers
5) Click on either server name - the properties toolbar icon will now
be enabled

The expected behavior was for the toolbar icon to be enabled at step 3.

Second bug - the properties button (and delete button too) are enabled
when clicking the root of the browser tree.

Steps to Reproduce

1) Follow 1 thru 5 above
2) Click the root of the browser tree
3) Click the Properties toolbar icon - pgAdmin will crash

Ed

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-05-19 07:21:17