how can i connect delphi with postgre ?

From: juan gabriel <juangabriel1786(at)yahoo(dot)es>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how can i connect delphi with postgre ?
Date: 2006-05-08 13:49:49
Lists: pgsql-ports
SOS,HELP,SOS,Socorro,AUXILIO,SOS,HELP, PLEASE.

  Hello, my name is juan gabriel, from dominican republic,la vega,I am a university student at the present time,my question is the following one.,"I don't know how can i connect postgresql with delphi 6,i was try to connect uses ADO and ODBC(PostgreSQL ANSI or POstgreSQL UNICODE),please,i need a lot your help,in my community nobody knows like doing it.

JUAN GABRIEL POLONIA
Repectfully

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com