[ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000540 ] GenerateBDDirectMethod fails in VS studio 2005 with ODBC

From: <noreply(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
To: noreply(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000540 ] GenerateBDDirectMethod fails in VS studio 2005 with ODBC
Date: 2006-04-28 09:00:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Bugs item #1000540, was opened at 2006-01-31 14:50
You can respond by visiting:

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
1) i create new table in my databaze
2) I have installed 8.102 odbc driver and update it with latest dll libreries 8.108.
3)In visual studio a vreated simply database viewer with datagrid wirh ODBC driver.
4) it generate commands for update, select, insert and delete with GenerateBDDirectMethod = true
5)  i added new column to my table and create new select with this new column
6) after this i lost update, insert and delete commands and GenerateBDDirectMethod is now to false and i cant set i to true. But horhers unchanged tables is OK.

Here is SQL select command:
SELECT        "id_list", "zakazka", "nazev", "dat_prijeti", "dat_predani", "predano", "typy", "poznamky", "barva", "kontakt", "faktura"
FROM            "public"."list"

connection string:

And here is table scheme:
  id_list int4 NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('list_id_list_seq'::regclass),
  zakazka varchar(15),
  nazev varchar(45),
  dat_prijeti date,
  dat_predani date,
  typy text,
  poznamky text,
  barva varchar(15),
  kontakt varchar(45),
  predano varchar(10),
  faktura varchar(20),
  CONSTRAINT id_list PRIMARY KEY (id_list)
ALTER TABLE list OWNER TO postgres;

Thats all Jirka