Clipboard update

From: edigeronimo(at)xtracard(dot)com
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Clipboard update
Date: 2006-04-12 03:47:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Here's a small update to the clipboard support. It adds an option to
allow using Tab as the column separator.

Using tab as the separator allows you to paste the results into Excel
and OpenOffice Calc while retaining the columns. I haven't had the
chance to test it, but I think it will also allow you to paste rows
into SQL Server's Enterprise Manager.

We should probably consider making the default copy settings be tab
deliminated with no quoting, as that's how both Excel and the SQL
Server tools put data into the clipboard.

Ed

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Miha RadejDate: 2006-04-12 15:37:18