Re: Curses interface

From: Andre Majorel <aym-lqsgp(at)teaser(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Curses interface
Date: 2006-04-11 22:13:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

On 2006-04-11 12:54 -0700, operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:
> > I'm looking for a curses tools to enter data into a PostgreSQL
> > database. Insert and delete tuples change the values of
> > columns, that sort of things.
> >
> > Detecting REFERENCES columns and presenting me with a list of
> > values culled from (SELECT * FROM referenced-table) would be a
> > nice plus.
>
> you may be looking for something different, but i
> think pgadmin3 can do all that - and more.

Thanks for the hint but I'm specifically looking for a /curses/
(or slang or whatever) interface. Something interactive that is
designed with the keyboard in mind (as opposed to something
designed for the mouse with keyboard shortcuts added as an
afterthought). And preferably that can run in a terminal.

--
André Majorel <URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/>
Do not use this account for regular correspondence.