Re: postgresql module of freeradius on Debian

From: lmyho <lm_yho(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql module of freeradius on Debian
Date: 2006-04-06 20:56:25
Lists: pgsql-ports

--- Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:

> lmyho <lm_yho(at)yahoo(dot)com> writes:
> > Can we also safely ignore the followings (just types, there are so...o many!):
>
> I think you can ignore all that stuff, particularly if the built
> libraries seem to work for you ...

Thank you! I will have "dpkg -i" them to try now. Hope things are fine! It really
makes me surprised as it seems made a whole set of freeradius system under the local
dir where the pkgs were built! - I am still confussing... just have to try.

Will ask for help if I get trouble on the way...

Thanks!!