Re: Is there a meeting tomorrow night?

From: Anand Kumria <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: Chris Velevitch <chris(dot)velevitch(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is there a meeting tomorrow night?
Date: 2006-04-03 13:48:56
Lists: sydpug

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 12:33:53PM +1000, Chris Velevitch wrote:
> Is there a meeting tommorrow night?

I haven't organised a room for it at UTS, as of today, which means it
is pretty much unlikely.

Perhaps we should re-schedule for next Tuesday?

Would anyone like to make a presentation at all?

Anand

--
`When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are