PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration now open

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration now open
Date: 2006-03-27 05:33:03
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-www

Ten years ago, on July 8th, 1996, the PostgreSQL project went on the Internet
via a small web server in Toronto. To commemorate that event -- as well as
offer a chance for many members of our community to meet for the first time,
in person -- we will be having a small conference from July 8 to 9 in
Toronto, Canada (http://conference.postgresql.org).

This 2-day event will feature numerous presentations and community sessions to
let community members share their knowledge. Many major contributors to
PostgreSQL will be there, and most of them will be speaking or leading coding
sessions: Tom Lane, Bruce Momjian, Tatsuo Ishii, Gavin Sherry, Neil Conway
and more. At the event we will also discuss and coordinate community
advocacy and fundraising efforts.

If you are an active member of the PostgreSQL community ... invidividual or
corporate ... you should register now:
http://conference.postgresql.org/Registration

The PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit is sponsored by Afilias, EnterpriseDB,
GreenPlum, Pervasive, Sun Microsystems and others
(http://conference.postgresql.org/Sponsors)