BUG #2331: Segmentation fault in SQLExec

From: "Vinod Bapure" <bapure123(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2331: Segmentation fault in SQLExec
Date: 2006-03-17 11:12:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2331
Logged by:          Vinod Bapure
Email address:      bapure123(at)rediffmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.2
Operating system:   Red Hat Linux 8.0
Details:

Hi,

 I running my application on a host which has following configuration

Dual Xeon Processor 2.4 Ghz
2.0 GB RAM
40 GB HDD

Operating System: RHEL 4.0 ES

My application is connected to postgres (version 8.1.2) database on a host
which has Red Hat Linux 8.0 Operating System.

My application as join sql query to select rows from the tables and a query
to insert an entry in to the table. After first few queries i observe a
seqmentation
fault in either SQLExecute/SQLCloseCursor.

Please help me know if this is due some known issue or any other reason.

regards
-Vinod

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Vinod BapureDate: 2006-03-17 12:49:35