Re: March Meeting?

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: March Meeting?
Date: 2006-03-06 21:33:49
Lists: sfpug
On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 01:04:59PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We're due a meeting on the 14th, in Oakland.  Because of moving the
> PHP stuff to April, I don't have a topic for the March meeting.  I
> also have no time to organize one due to some personal issues.
> Volunteers?  David, want to present your ORM solution?

I'd be delighted.  I'll see about getting a projector sometime
between now and then.

Cheers,
David Fetter david(at)fetter(dot)org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.
They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight.  You
have little recourse nor protection except to call for the
impeachment of the current President.