P3 (PHP/Perl/Postgres) geek wanted for dot-com

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, San Francisco Perl Mongers User Group <sanfrancisco-pm(at)pm(dot)org>
Subject: P3 (PHP/Perl/Postgres) geek wanted for dot-com
Date: 2006-03-06 21:48:23
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

My employer, GreenPlum Inc., is looking for someone with moderate levels of
experience in 3 P's (Perl, PHP and PostgreSQL) to help maintain and expand
our web-based CRM/support infrastructure.

Contract or employment available.   Occasional travel to company HQ in San
Mateo is required; frequent or full-time on-site presense would be
preferred.  Ability to handle rapidly changing specifications and short
deadlines is a must.  Pay is competitive.

E-mail me if interested.   Feel free to forward to friends.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2006-03-07 00:19:40