Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit, Call for Contributions

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit, Call for Contributions
Date: 2006-03-02 19:35:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just curious, but what is involved in these "invitations"? For instance,
is there a limit on # of invitations any one person(?) or company can
issue? Are there any legal implications of issuing such an invitation? I
could imagine some pretty hot water if "pre 9/11" someone were to invite
bin Laden to a conference, and had the twin towers go down while he was
here, for instance ...

----