Interactive comments for major versions

From: Amit Kulkarni <amitkulz(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Interactive comments for major versions
Date: 2006-03-02 14:40:07
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hello,

Is it possible to fold the interactive comments for versions 7.X, 8.X
etc into one single HTML page. I suspect most comments would be
straightaway applicable to all releases, and can be useful for newbies
like me. The HTML comments can be common to all releases and be put
into a single source control system, so that the older comments are not
lost.

It will reduce possible comment duplication, time, and confusion.

Thanks