Re: Search machine is ready

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Search machine is ready
Date: 2006-02-17 21:44:38
Lists: pgsql-www
Robert Treat wrote:
> Clearly somebody hasn't looked into the Debian packages, lest they
> would be familiar with the completely debian specific binaries like
> clusterdb and pg_wrapper...

Clearly you haven't looked into the PostgreSQL source tree lately or you
would have seen clusterdb there. :)  I'm not sure what your problem
with pg_wrapper is, as it's not in the path and doesn't hurt anyone.
Anyway, let's stop this.  If someone thinks something is wrong with a
package, report a bug there or discuss the specific problems on our
mailing lists.

--
Peter Eisentraut