BUG #2270: not accepted user and password

From: "Elias" <elias(dot)nogueira(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2270: not accepted user and password
Date: 2006-02-17 20:29:11
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2270
Logged by:          Elias
Email address:      elias(dot)nogueira(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   Windows XP Home
Details:

when it enters in the screen of service configuration the usuario and
password always present the following message: Logon failure. unknown user
name or bad password.

already I reinstalled and I removed the register keys but nao advances

when I go to create a usuar for windows, it informs that usuar exists, but
does not show it

I do not obtain to install

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Peter laursenDate: 2006-02-18 12:05:25