Need license clarification on some web graphics

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: emily(at)emilyboyd(dot)com, omar(at)tinysofa(dot)org
Subject: Need license clarification on some web graphics
Date: 2006-02-11 15:50:29
Lists: pgsql-www
I've recieved a submission of some postgresql related web graphics that I was
planning to add to the graphics repository.  While I was uploading them the
thought hit me that we might have a problem with some of these. First two
examples of ones that are ok:

both very nice and wonderful, but I am wondering about this one:

It uses the "photo elephant" which I not sure what the license status is. The
relevant link in the archives seems to be
but it is less than definitive since we would not be using these images on the
postgresql website per say, they would be out in the wild (though under a cc
license).  I have about a dozen more of these using the "photo elephant" so
before I put them up, can I get an ok from someone?

Robert Treat

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Sergey E. KoposovDate: 2006-02-12 23:57:51