can you please answer me

From: "Shaimaa A(dot)N" <shaimaa_an(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: can you please answer me
Date: 2006-02-10 22:22:38
Lists: sydpug

hi all..
how are you.....hope you answer me,,,,i want to learn postgres but i dont know which book i have to buy ,,i want a postgres book that help me to study postgres becouse i dont know any thing about it i mean postgres book for beginners >>>>and by the way i know alot of mysql and database>>>>thanks

Yahoo! Mail