BUG #2249: unsupported frontend protocol

From: "Satheesh" <satheeshravikumar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2249: unsupported frontend protocol
Date: 2006-02-09 05:09:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2249
Logged by: Satheesh
Email address: satheeshravikumar(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 7.3.2
Operating system: Red hat Linux 9
Details:

hi,

iam having database server postgres version 7.3.2 and jboss 4.x as
webserver, while executing the application iam getting an error message of
"FATAL:Unsupported Front end Protocol". This makes my application to execute
slowly. plz help me. Tahnks in Advance

satheesh