Re: Meeting tomorrow?

From: Anand Kumria <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: Chris Velevitch <chris(dot)velevitch(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting tomorrow?
Date: 2006-02-06 07:08:53
Lists: sydpug
On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 05:09:22PM +1100, Chris Velevitch wrote:
> Is there a meeting tomorrow night?

There is a MySQL meeting scheduled this week -- it might be interesting
to hijack that.  One (new) problem we have; and my apologies for not
letting people know beforehand; is that the JSBH now wants to charge
$200+ night for booking their meeting room.

I've only done some brief searches but I can not find any other place
which has similiar facilities.  Anyone know of any others?

The Occidontal has "free" room hire, so long as 16 people turn up and
they spend $16 each (i.e. the same price as the JSBH).

Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are