Re: FW: Schema with Postgress 8.1

From: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: chris preston <chris(at)thetrafalgartravel(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FW: Schema with Postgress 8.1
Date: 2006-01-31 21:00:39
Lists: pgsql-general

It would probably be very useful to turn on query logging in PostgreSQL
to see what exactly the ODBC layer is attempting to do. In the meantime,
you can certainly create a postgres schema. If you want to do this via
psql:

psql -c 'create schema postgres; grant all on schema postgres to public' databasename