problem with pg_dump - attrdef record(s) missing

From: richard <richard(at)sheugh(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem with pg_dump - attrdef record(s) missing
Date: 2006-01-28 09:13:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all,

I run a script every week to dump a database to file . This
message looks interesting:

pg_dump: WARNING: 2 attrdef record(s) missing for rel pumanew
pg_dump: invalid column numbering in table "pumanew"

I thought I should ask here before I begin investigating.

Any Ideas?

I am running ver 8.1

Richard A Lough