Postgres-JDBC question

From: "Sean" <sean(dot)conlon(at)4expertsolutions(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres-JDBC question
Date: 2006-01-27 14:31:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I am using Hibernate to connect to my PostgreSQL (btw - I love) database,
and can connect my app and the db when using localhost, but when I try to
connect via an ip address, it blows up telling me that the connection was
refused. I have set the postmaster to listen for TCP/IP connections, but
still does not work. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sean