Re: Apache, Php and postgresql on windows

From: "Randy Moller" <zoomerz(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: "'Abhishek Goyal'" <abhishek(dot)goyal(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Apache, Php and postgresql on windows
Date: 2006-01-20 19:17:22
Lists: pgsql-php

By default the pgsql functions are not enabled in php on windows. Check your
php.ini file, and if necessary, import the pgsql.dll file from the full zip
(not the cgi-based install) into wherever you're housing your php
extensions, then look for the line "extension=php_pgsql.dll" in your php.ini
file and uncomment it (remove the ";" from in front of it.

Then the pg_ functions should be available to you.

Z-