installation problem

From: Sean G <seangaret(at)yahoo(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: installation problem
Date: 2006-01-18 18:39:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

our company has created a windows software that needs
to be packaged with psql installation msi file.

We need to do quiet windows installation based on a
config file witouth user interacation for the database
part. In other words I need to be able to install the
db server withouth user having to interact with the
windows installer.

Is there anyway that we could provide configuration
file and use the quiet mode of msiexe to do the
installation in the silent mode? I didn't find
anything for that in the help files and documentaion
provided with the package. I really need this to work
and any help/tip/example is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sean