Re: [Gforge-admins] PgFoundry Move

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, Darcy Buskermolen <darcy(at)wavefire(dot)com>, gforge-admins(at)pgfoundry(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Gforge-admins] PgFoundry Move
Date: 2006-01-16 23:20:01
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Gavin M. Roy wrote:

> Too many cooks

I thought lack of that was why things weren't getting done ...

> not wanting to step on toes

Step on some toes, we've had a server in place for this for almost a year
now, having a few toes step'd on might have gotten this moving forward
faster ...

> not knowing if we had a place to store the master repository

Put it onto the main vServer for now, moving it should be a matter of
rsync'ng it to a different server after, no?

> bringing it up because I've been too busy with work and other projects

That's always a big one ...

> us not having general sys admin discussions about pgFoundry.

We have a list for it, so no reason why those discussions haven't happened

----