Re: Parameters.Refresh error.

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Adam Biser <adambiser(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Parameters.Refresh error.
Date: 2006-01-11 21:24:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc
> Sorry this is later than expected, things got a bit around here.

Ok. I only ask becouse I hear nothing from you.

> I attached the code so that spacing is preserved.  It's in VB6 and just
> a text file.  The first method works, but none of the others do.  I've
> made note of the error I receive as comments in the code.  If there's
> anything else you need, just let me know.

Please could you make something for me? Please remove first method.
I know the first method is working and it only create longer mylog
output and tracing too. I have no VB compiler :-( Please could you
compile it for me? DSN=Postgres, user = bpref, passwd = refresh.

Thank you

Luf