Best way to manage users

From: "Kevin Crenshaw" <kcrenshaw(at)viscient(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Best way to manage users
Date: 2006-01-04 12:59:27
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am developing a web application and I would like to manage my user
accounts in my postgresql database. Is the 'best' way to do this to set up
all of my user accounts in Postgres and then set up a table to store the
additional user information that I want to keep (email address, fax number
etc.)?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tia,

kevin