CONSTRAINT syntax in ALTER TABLE

From: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CONSTRAINT syntax in ALTER TABLE
Date: 2006-01-02 21:46:13
Lists: pgsql-docs
Maybe it's just me, but I find it annoying that the ALTER TABLE docs
say to look at the CREATE TABLE docs for info on CONSTRAINT syntax. ISTM
it would be much better to:

Include the docs in both places, or
Break constraint syntax/info into it's own page

A last-resort would be to still refer to CREATE TABLE, but at least make
it link to the actual constraint section, instead of just linking to the
top of the page as it does now.

Would -docs accept a patch for #1 or #2?

pgsql-docs by date