BUG #2135: system error 182 while loading ODBC driver

From: "Carlos del Cacho" <delcacho(at)lucent(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2135: system error 182 while loading ODBC driver
Date: 2005-12-29 14:26:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2135
Logged by:          Carlos del Cacho
Email address:      delcacho(at)lucent(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.1
Operating system:   Win2k
Details:

I am using the win32 binary downloaded from this site. If I write a simple
ODBC standalone program that does a query to a database, it works ok.
However, if I try to use the GEOS library in the same program (from
FWTools1.0.0a7) to parse WKT output from PostGIS, the driver does not
connect and fails with system error 182. Could this be a DLL incompatibility
issue? PostGIS also uses GEOS, I ignore if this could be causing the
problem.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Martin PittDate: 2005-12-29 22:00:27