Video projectors?

From: Quinn Weaver <qw(at)sf(dot)pm(dot)org>
To: sanfrancisco-pm(at)pm(dot)org
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Video projectors?
Date: 2005-12-28 03:09:51
Lists: sfpug
Dear Perl Mongers / PostgreSQL people,

Can anyone recommend a good place to rent a video projector?  I need
it for (yet another) presentation I'm doing about my product.

I don't need it till mid-January, so I have a little time to shop
around.  My main criteria are a) no-hassle arrangements to try out
the projector with my computer _before_ the talk and b) price.

Any thoughts?  If not, I'll sally forth on my own and post results.

Many thanks,
Quinn "Everyone Knows My Evil Plan" Weaver

qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit =cut

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2006-01-03 05:51:53