Video projectors?

From: Quinn Weaver <qw(at)sf(dot)pm(dot)org>
To: sanfrancisco-pm(at)pm(dot)org
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Video projectors?
Date: 2005-12-28 03:09:51
Lists: sfpug
Dear Perl Mongers / PostgreSQL people,

Can anyone recommend a good place to rent a video projector?  I need
it for (yet another) presentation I'm doing about my product.

I don't need it till mid-January, so I have a little time to shop
around.  My main criteria are a) no-hassle arrangements to try out
the projector with my computer _before_ the talk and b) price.

Any thoughts?  If not, I'll sally forth on my own and post results.

Many thanks,
Quinn "Everyone Knows My Evil Plan" Weaver

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2006-01-03 05:51:53