psqlODBC 8.01.0106 Development snapshot

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psqlODBC 8.01.0106 Development snapshot
Date: 2005-12-24 11:06:08
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,

  I announce new development snapshot. It's a small gift for you ;-)
Snapshot informations:

Release Name: psqlodbc 8.01.0106

Notes:
This is 8.01.0106 development snapshot with mainly stability fixes
againist 8.01.0105.

It's recommended to upgrade from 8.01.0105 to this snapshot.

We're going to prepare new stable release so we appriciate when you
test this snapshot.
Please drop us a note in pgsql-odbc mailing list if it's ok or not.

It contains only psqlodbca.dll and psqlodbcw.dll.
You can install it only over some installed release version with
additional DLLs.

Changes:
1) psqlodbc-getdata_unicode.diff
   fix problem with getting long text in unicode driver
2) psqlodbc-sqlstate.diff
   fix sqlstate iin case of error in statement
3) psqlodbc-transact_abort.diff
   doesn't call rollback in autocommit off or in manual transaction
4) psqlodbc-without_protocol.diff
   remove obsolete parameter protocol

Bug reports are welcome.

Merry Christmas and happy New year

Luf

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Ludek FinstrleDate: 2005-12-25 07:29:51