Please help me to implement PGSQL8.0 no-installer in Windows 2k, XP & NT ?

From: Mohamed Fazil <mohdfazil_p_a(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pg-admin postgre <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Please help me to implement PGSQL8.0 no-installer in Windows 2k, XP & NT ?
Date: 2005-12-23 10:35:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

With this i enclosed my requirement. Along with this i would like to know your suggestion and the way to impliment the same as a service. Please note that i am using PGSQL 8.0 no-installer in Windows. One of the member had came up with the suggestion that it is related to Windows impersonalisation. Those who knows about this please come forward to help me out.

Thanking You
Mohamed Fazil