BUG #2121: Problem with backup and query

From: "Alexis Cedeo Trujillo" <acedeno(at)ceis(dot)cujae(dot)edu(dot)cu>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2121: Problem with backup and query
Date: 2005-12-22 13:02:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2121
Logged by:          Alexis Cedeo Trujillo
Email address:      acedeno(at)ceis(dot)cujae(dot)edu(dot)cu
PostgreSQL version: 8.0 & 8.1.1
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

Hello,
	We are research`students
	By this, we would like to catch  The Postgre SQL`technical advisors
attention about a problem occured while using this tool.
	These are the facts: while executing a consult, looked as a many to many
relationship between two entities, it didn`t return the
Expected  results. Forthermore it generated a bug.
	However, after installed all the aditional modules delivred with the
PostgreSQL 8.0 for windows, the consult were functioning goodly but by
generating another problem statement due to the newly features installed:
the incorrect database restore or simply the inability to realize this basic
operation.
We notify that before the aditional features installation, there wasn`t the
database restore problem.
 	So what can we do  to resolve the problem?
	By expecting your response,
	Thanks.

	Alexis Cedeo Trujillo

pgsql-bugs by date