Re: Archives formatting

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Archives formatting
Date: 2005-12-22 15:30:11
Lists: pgsql-www
On Friday 16 December 2005 08:09, Dave Page wrote:
> > 2) Categorisation. Yes, I wanted to do that but the CSS made it quite
> > difficult, and I couldn't get it to work as I wanted (lot's
> > of overprinting
> > issues, similar to those above. I need to try to understand
> > the CSS better -
> > if anyone has any hints, please shout!
>
> I've made the menu hierarchical so you can now drill down through the
> list categories.
>
> Did I miss anything?

Can you double check the categories that the various lists are in so they
match up against what we have at http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/?
The one that jumped out at me was pgsql-hackers-win32 which is listed under
developers lists, but I think should be in a "deprecated" or "inactive"
category.

--
Robert Treat