Re: 'point' test suite failure on arm

From: Martin Pitt <martin(at)piware(dot)de>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 'point' test suite failure on arm
Date: 2005-12-21 07:26:02
Lists: pgsql-ports
Hi Jim!

Jim C. Nasby [2005-12-20 15:37 -0600]:
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 05:45:33PM +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:
> > Hi Tom!
> >
> > Tom Lane [2005-12-20 11:29 -0500]:
> <snip>
> > I will do that. I just wondered why the expected and actual result are
> > actually the same number, but differ only in the presented precision.
>
> You should consider setting that machine up in the buildfarm as well (I
> don't see any arm machines in there right now):
> http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl

Unfortunately these are not my machines, these are the official Debian
package autobuilders. Access to them is very restricted and I doubt
that we can use them for PostgreSQL. I will ask, though.

BTW, that problem does only occur for 7.4, it seems to work fine for
8.0 and 8.1. So I will just ignore this particular test on arm for
7.4.

Thanks,

Martin
--