postfix on wwwmaster.postgresql.org is shut down ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postfix on wwwmaster.postgresql.org is shut down ...
Date: 2005-12-16 03:30:51
Lists: pgsql-www

There are 23k messages in the queue right now that have been 'received
from localhost' by user www(at)svr2(dot)postgresql(dot)org ... someone is making use
of a 'hole' in one of our CGIs, but I can't seem to figure out which one,
so have let Dave/Magnus know and hopefully they can figure out which one

Until we've found and plugged the hole, postfix is down ... if someone
reports a problem with sending an email, please let us know ...

----