Re: Schema bug

From: Guillaume LELARGE <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>,pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Schema bug
Date: 2005-12-12 23:48:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Le Samedi 10 Décembre 2005 16:55, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
> Dave Page wrote:
> >>I still think this patch should be applied.
> >
> > Does anyone see a reason /not/ to do this?
>
> Hm, Guillaume started a thread on pgsql-hackers about renaming system
> schemas in general, maybe we should wait for the result of that discussion.

Well, it seems that pg_* schemas are system schemas and that public and
information_schema schemas are public one. I think we should exclude system
schemas depending on their names and show public and information_schema,
whatever their actual name are.

I can bring a new patch if you agree with this and if you find this useful.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/