Re: postgresql.nl

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, "'Gavin M(dot) Roy'" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
Subject: Re: postgresql.nl
Date: 2005-12-13 01:29:34
Lists: pgsql-www

Before you go too far down that path, the current website framework is
translatable, we've just not had someone with the chops to do it yet. I
certainly think you would be up to the task though... this way you could have
the dutch site integrated into the main website directly.

Robert Treat

--
Robert Treat