nls_sort function has not beed added in contrib in version 8.1.0

From: Mahmoud Taghizadeh <m_taghi(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, yazicivo(at)ttnet(dot)net(dot)tr, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: nls_sort function has not beed added in contrib in version 8.1.0
Date: 2005-12-11 08:34:22
Lists: pgsql-patches
 Dear All
    I had some  discussion to convince the maintainer of postgresql to add nls_sort  function to the contribution. he accepted to add this function in  release of 8.1 but unfortunately he did not.

 This feature is  needed by some governmental organization that we convince them to use  postgresql instead of Ms SQL. they want to be sure that this function  is added in contribution of postgresql.

  Regards

With Regards,
--taghi

Yahoo! Shopping

pgsql-patches by date

Next:From: Mahmoud TaghizadehDate: 2005-12-11 08:37:50