Re: ERROR - no error information available

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: DWilkerson <dwilkerson(at)ideorlando(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR - no error information available
Date: 2005-12-07 16:22:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> psqlodbc.dll
> ModVer: 8.0.1.1 Offset: 0001ffef

Please try upgrade to 8.1.1.2 (or development 8.1.1.3). There are
a lot of changes.

If it doesn't help I need whole mylog output. This one isn't display your
datasource settings. It started with error message but it doesn't show
which steps lead to the error. Feel free to pack the mylog into zip
or rar and mail it to me direclty.
Unfortunately I'm still unable to reproduce it here.

Regards,

Luf