Re: ERROR - no error information available

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: DWilkerson <dwilkerson(at)ideorlando(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR - no error information available
Date: 2005-12-06 22:32:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> I am receiving the error, "ERROR - no error information available", in my

When you got the error? I can't reproduce your error here with informations
you posted.

> I was using the 8000101 version of the pgsql odbc driver and I tried
> downloading a newer version (8010102). This didn't help...actually made it
> worse.

What do you mean with "made it worse"? I'm sorry but we aren't crystal
gazers.

It's good idea to post mylog output at least. Or complete minimalistic
example with problem (data and program - source or executable).

Regards,

Luf