Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password

From: "David Fisher" <df(at)ep4(dot)org>
To: "'Andreas Pflug'" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password
Date: 2005-12-05 22:53:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Sorry, my error. I had not looked for the file in the right place. How
embarrassing.

It IS where you say, and it does contain the correct IP and password data.
However, we still get the same behaviour. Open pgAdmin and double-click on
the server, get a connection error message, close that dialogue box,
double-click the same server again, and it then connects.

If that connection is closed without stopping pgAdmin, subsequent
connections do not raise the error but do ask for the password again.

- David

David Fisher
Pres.
Fisher Aircraft Corporation
Two Cairn Street Rochester, New York 14611-2416

info(at)ep4(dot)org 585.889.4026

Omnia extares!