Re: December Meeting

From: Anand Kumria <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, slug(at)slug(dot)org(dot)au
Subject: Re: December Meeting
Date: 2005-12-05 01:53:16
Lists: sydpug
On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 10:26:19AM +1100, Gavin Sherry wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Speaking with Anand, he thought the preference this morning might be for a
> relaxed get together, a meal and drinks to celebrate the holiday system.
> There would be no talks.
>
> What preference do people have? Any ideas on a location for a meal?

How about going to the Temple of Love? They do good Thai food and it is
inbetween both Town Hall and Wynyard and is nearby to a few bars so we
can have a beer afterwards.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are