Re: Some changes

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Some changes
Date: 2005-12-02 17:14:25
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> > Only comment in patch is little bit strenge.

I'm sorry. I post only second part of my reviewing the patch.

> Anyhoo, please let me know if you think it's good to apply when you've
> taken a look at it - I'd appreciate the feedback on this one!

It looks good to me except the comment. SQLFreeStmt do the freeing
bind params same way as you implement in SQLCancel. This is better
way.

I try create first development snapshot yesterday. I didn't announce it.
Do you agree I add this patch to the snapshot and re-release it
with announcement here? So more people can test it.

Thanks

Luf