Re: segfault of autovacuum process during restore - coredumps included

From: Frank van Vugt <ftm(dot)van(dot)vugt(at)foxi(dot)nl>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: segfault of autovacuum process during restore - coredumps included
Date: 2005-11-29 00:36:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs
> Can you break out a test case from the restore script and send it to
> Alvaro and me?  If it's still failing on CVS tip then there's something
> else going on here ...

Mmm, I tried and created a dump of the purchaseorder_line table only, but its
restore didn't fail in 50+ attempts ;(. Obviously the restore doesn't take
very long, so it may be a matter of just missing the window of opportunity,
or it might be related to something that wasn't in that dump. Apart from
that, providing the complete dump would be difficult due to nda-restrictions
anyway.

Would you be interested in the coredump itself (5MB bzipped) or can I do
anything else to assist?

--
Best,

Frank.