Re: Application crash after error

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Andrus <eetasoft(at)online(dot)ee>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Application crash after error
Date: 2005-11-28 19:47:25
Lists: pgsql-odbc
> I'm using 8.1.1 Unicode driver with Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9

What is FoxPro doing againist another SQL Server?
Has ANSI driver same behaviour?

> 1. I try to insert a row containing duplicate key
> 2. ODBC driver returns error message
> 3. After that FoxPro crashes with access violation error
>
> If error is not returned from ODBC driver to FoxPro, all is OK.
> This problem is reproducible always.

I don't understand well. Do you make changes in psqlodbc source code?
Or what exactly do you mean with "If error is not returned from ODBC
driver to FoxPro, all is OK."

> How to fix this ?

Good first step is posting mylog output form psqlodbc driver.
Don't you have some bad code after failing insert?

Luf