Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.1-2 WinXP Services

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: ig(at)freemail(dot)gr, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.1-2 WinXP Services
Date: 2005-11-28 16:26:15
Lists: pgsql-novice
you will find explicit instructions to install on
WinXP Home (should work on WinXP Pro, too) here...

download the appropriate pdf file, follow the install

if this doesn't work, post a detailed explanation of
the problem...  where you had the problem and what

given that, someone will have a chance at actually
helping you.

best of luck.