Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.1-2 WinXP Services

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: ig(at)freemail(dot)gr, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.1-2 WinXP Services
Date: 2005-11-28 16:26:15
Lists: pgsql-novice
you will find explicit instructions to install on
WinXP Home (should work on WinXP Pro, too) here...

http://www.geocities.com/operationsengineer1/

download the appropriate pdf file, follow the install
instructions.

if this doesn't work, post a detailed explanation of
the problem...  where you had the problem and what
resulted...

given that, someone will have a chance at actually
helping you.

best of luck.

http://mail.yahoo.com