Postgresql Replication High Availability

From: Christopher Smith <christopherl_smith(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql Replication High Availability
Date: 2005-11-28 03:02:38
Lists: pgsql-admin
I am currently looking into high availability solutions for Postgresql.

  I am designing system that should not have a single point of failure.  I would like to at

  run-time Add new hardware and add them to my (cluster ) environment without shutting anything down.

  Please advise, Thanks

  #1. Is PGCluster production environment ready?

  #2. CJDBC.... has anyone used this in production environment with Postgresql?

  #3. Any other solutions viable for production environments?

pgsql-admin by date